Your right to privacy, and the security of your personal information is very important to us.
The Fashion Minority Alliance will only collect, keep, process and share personal data for the legitimate business purposes detailed below or if we are legally required to do so.
The data we collect will be held on different systems and processed in different ways depending on our relationship with you. For as long as we maintain records of your personal data, we will keep it up-to-date and protect it appropriately.
How we collect your data?
The Fashion Minority Alliance may collect and use your personal data when you:
- – Apply for membership in the Fashion Minority Alliance
- – Buy tickets or sign-up for our events
- – Register to receive our newsletters
- – Complete surveys or forms
- – Update personal details about your membership
- – Provide feedback or request details about our services or member offers
How we use your data?
The Fashion Minority Alliance may use your data in the following ways:
- – To maintain the ‘logged in’ status if you are a member.
- – To send you information about our products and services when you have both provided us with your personal data and consented to our use in this way.
- – To send you information about our partners or sponsors’ products and services when you have both provided us with your personal data and consented to our use in this way.
- – To conduct transactions online using your personal and credit/bank card details.
The Fashion Minority Alliance will never use your personal data in a way that you have not consented to, and will treat all data in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party. We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our users and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
We use your data to pursue the Fashion Minority Alliance’s legitimate interests in promoting our activities such as news updates, industry initiatives and forthcoming events.
We may also use your details to contact you with news and initiatives in the legitimate interests of our sponsors and partners. Any communication about partner initiatives will always be sent by the Fashion Minority Alliance – we will not give your details to our partners.
You will always have the option to opt out of receiving these communications using the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of every email we send you
We will retain some personal data to comply with legal requirements, but will remove information that is not required for our processes
If you opt to receive our newsletters you will receive information regarding industry news, events, services and offers in partnership with external organisations. We collect information on open rates and click throughs to assess and improve our newsletters. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by clicking on the link displayed at the bottom of each newsletter.
We may contact you with information regarding membership, events, our beauty industry work and offers, via email, post or phone, and in compliance with direct marketing regulations.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes, by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 0207 193 1233
Third-party service providers
We use third-party processors to collect, export, process and store personal data on our behalf. All our processors are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations. You can visit their websites for further information:
- – Google LLC
- – Mailchimp
- – PayPal
- – Stripe
- – SurveyMonkey
You have rights relating to your personal information:
- – The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- – The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- – The right to request we correct inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- – The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- – The right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- – The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- – The right to complain to your data protection regulator. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
How to contact us
To exercise your rights, make a complaint, or ask a question, contact us at:
- Fashion Minority Alliance
- 305 Curtain House
- 134-146 Curtain Road
- EC2A 3ARL
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 020 7193 1233
- © Fashion Minority Alliance 2021
- All rights reserved