- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Netflix is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support four Directors in the Netflix Marketing team, working across Series, Film, Partner Marketing, and Editorial & Publishing. This role is based in their London office and split equally between the four Directors.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
- Diary management, scheduling meetings & calls internally & externally, including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones.
- Attending meetings, taking notes and managing agendas.
- Assisting in preparing presentation slide decks and other materials such as for onboarding new team members.
- Heavy communication, including managing the complexity of multiple teams across multiple functions (including global marketing, PR, brand, consumer products).
- Managing various internal events including offsites and training.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as required, both domestically and internationally.
- General admin such as processing travel and expense reports and maintaining Google group distribution lists.
- Collaboration with other assistants across multiple departments.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail at all times. A high level of organisation, proactivity and excellent communication skills. We need someone who can not only be great in their day-to-day work but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organised and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as an administrative assistant supporting at Director level or above.
- Previous working experience in film and/or TV is preferred; an interest in both is essential.
- Motivated to develop career in the administrative/ business support field.
- Flexible and proactive team-player, comfortable operating in a fast paced team-oriented setting.
- Solutions-oriented attitude with calm demeanor and optimistic perspective.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in G-Suite preferred.
- A commitment to embrace and advocate for inclusion is essential.
Copy the link below into your browser to apply for this role:
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!