Assistant, Global Merchandising, Retail Men’s RTW
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Coach’s Global Merchandising Team is responsible for creating and executing merchandising strategies and forecasting processes to maximize company financial objectives. The Merchandising Assistant will support product strategies and drive growth in the category, be responsible for day to day activities including sample organization, merchandising deck maintenance, sales reports and business analysis with a focus in Retail Mens Ready To Wear.
They are looking for a passionate and driven individual to join their Global Merchandising team as an Assistant for Men’s Retail Ready To Wear. This is an incredible opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced team that is focused on delivering innovative and exciting products to our customers.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Merchandising to…
- Manage daily merchandising responsibilities, including building, editing, and maintaining assortment sheets; product lifestyle management process; maintaining time and action calendar to ensure timely execution of key deliverables.
- Generate, analyze, and distribute all weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales reports and participate in weekly business review meetings that include senior management
- Create and run specialized reporting as necessary
- Own style set up process- input style, color, costing, and attribute information into line planning systems (ECVision)
- Manage the sample process (i.e. maintain accurate inventory of samples, track sample lending, and coordinate sample set up for meetings)
- Support line planning and development process with an understanding of business unit needs and market
- Assist in line presentation prep work (i.e. Put together visual product decks, creating VAT workbooks, and other information as necessary)
- Maintain product change log
- Create product knowledge sheets and communicate product information to other departments. Input “Tools of the Trade” information
- Adhere to product lifecycle calendar deadlines
- Act as liaison to all facets of business including Design, Product Development, Planning, and Visual Merchandising
- Participate in competitive research and help identify trends and product opportunities for future assortments
An outstanding professional will have…
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 2-3 years’ experience with a strong interest/background in Merchandising
- Experience in luxury goods, men’s category is a plus
- Ability to balance creative and analytical tasks
The accomplished individual will possess…
- Strong product sensibility
- Strong analytical and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to multi-task
- Team-oriented with a focus on collaboration. Displays a positive attitude, a professional manner, and a willingness to assist co-workers at all levels
- Adapts to and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, or groups
- Ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Basic understanding of retail math
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!