Bilingual Manager Assistant
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
The Wall Group is a fully integrated agency that focuses on providing its talent with the most effective and well-executed representation. With offices in New York, Los Angeles, and London, the agency has grown to represent fashion stylists, hairstylists, makeup artists, production designers, and motion DPs. From editorial, advertising, or commercial bookings to long-term contractual engagements in the fashion, entertainment, or endorsement arena, our artists benefit from unrivaled professionalism and contacts with both high fashion and celebrity clientele. The Wall Group was founded in 2000 by Brooke Wall. In July 2015, Endeavor acquired The Wall Group growing the Company’s global fashion expertise.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
The Wall Group is looking for a bilingual Manager Assistant to join their team in New York. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment. The right person will be able to make key decisions while using sound judgment. Excellent communication and technical skills are a must. Previous assistant experience required – agency experience a plus.
· General administrative support
· Daily communication with artists
· Oversee artists’ bookings
· Create estimates/deal memos
· Update options in artist calendars
· Travel coordination
· Accounting management (billing and wrapping jobs)
· Managing artist and assistant schedules during show season
· Client-facing – field incoming calls and requests appropriately
· Maintain the executive’s calendar
· Interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, as well as a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
· Organize, maintain, and update electronic databases and paper file
· Also calls for flexibility with work hours
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Must be bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
· Strong attention to detail
· Be comfortable dealing with a diverse variety of people on the telephone, by e-mail, and in person, in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner
· Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
· Should be experienced meeting the needs of a high-level Executive
· Ability to stay one step ahead in this fast-moving environment
· Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines while demonstrating poise, resourcefulness, and the highest level of professionalism
· A demonstrated interest in fashion, beauty, media, and/or entertainment preferred.
· At least 1-2 years of professional experience required, direct industry experience a plus
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
how to apply
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com