- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Want to see your creative vision come to life? Live and breathe the brand, set the creative direction for one of the fastest growing international retailers. From traveling to exotic locations to interviewing celebs, why not join the exciting journey as a Studio Photographer.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
The primary function of this role is to support the studio manager through delivery photography of garments and products including models, and occasionally still life shoots which supports the commercial and creative vision of the brand and ultimately works to enhance conversion.
Supporting the studio manger in the coordination of other team members and the styling team in creating the look both across short and medium timeframes. This is completed with clear understanding of the customer, and to support the commercial and financial targets of the organisation.
Working as a Photographer you will be responsible for the following:
- Involvement in the set up, direction and shoot of the products.
- Taking the appropriate lead when directing models and retaining a balanced studio atmosphere in fast paced situations.
- Executing a high standard of photography to produce quality images ensuring the lighting/focus is appropriate for subject, with or without specific art direction.
- Execution of setting up lighting, composition, colour accuracy, and exposure for each shot.
- Providing photographic tests and complete background testing as required.
- Working alongside onset stylists to create and adhere to composition guidelines.
- Ensuring all studio equipment is maintained and in a clean working order. Along with communicating equipment needs/failures to the Studio Manager.
- Adhering to tight deadlines.
- Will be required to complete ad-hoc offsite projects.
As a Model Photographer you should be highly motivated, with technical flair, excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.
The Company is committed to equality of opportunity for all applicants including those with criminal convictions. Basic Disclosure Information about criminal convictions will be requested to assist the selection process and will be taken into account only when the conviction is considered relevant to the position.
Additional Information & How To Apply
Closing date: 16 February 2021
All submissions to: email@example.com
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!