- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
As a pioneer in social activations, AMCK has been creating forward-thinking solutions, securing a first-of-its-kind exclusive digital content deal with Sony Music UK, as well as creating digital content as part of global marketing campaigns for brands such as Jean Paul Gaultier, Sweaty Betty, Samsung, Boss, Spotify, Tommy Hilfiger and more. As an innovator in using talents for brand and artist promotion, AMCK represents a variety of social influencers who have a global reach and dedicated fanbase. AMCK talent currently has a total social media reach of over 4 million users on Instagram and over 10 million on TikTok with an 18-25 majority demographic. AMCK exists to challenge and revolutionise the fashion and entertainment industry, and is fierce in its advocacy for equal representation. The legacy of AMCK is one that will continue far into the future.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
- Dealing with booking enquiries, preparing packages and presenting models to clients.
- Responding to direct or general casting breakdowns.
- Negotiating fees and contracts with a client.
- Matching the appropriate skills and looks to each request.
- Liaising with talent to brief them for castings and jobs.
- Accurately briefing models with physical nature of castings/jobs and advising them of the usage and fees.
- Ensuring that all booking steps are undertaken including contracts, call sheets, wardrobe requirements.
- Preparation of booking confirmation forms for each job.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the industry either as an existing manager or booker at another agency or having worked in the role previously.
- Experience in talent management at an influencer or celebrity agency, with proven experience in driving sales and revenue for talent.
- Experience managing all categories of influencers: from micro to macro.
- Ambition to develop our current roster of talent.
- Drive revenue for the roster by looking for new, diverse revenue stream opportunities.
- Drive revenue for the roster by securing brand collaborations across Instagram, TikTok and more.
- High level of organisation.
- Good understanding of fashion.
- Understanding of spotting new faces and talent.
- Interest in social media platforms.
- Knowledgeable of current trends.
- Creativity and ability to self-direct.
- Good with sums and understanding percentages.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of operating a Mac and Office 365.
- Good literacy.
- Excellent communicator.
- Mature and conscientious approach to work.
- Must be able to work under pressure and across multiple projects.
- Knowledge of usage rights ie territories, term, exclusivity etc.
We’re also always looking for talented, driven, and creative people to come and work with us for shorter-term projects in the form of freelancers or interns. Get in touch with us and tell us why we need you and your skillset. We’re ready to be impressed!
All submissions to: email@example.com
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!