- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Here’s what you’ll do
The Brand Strategy team guides the company’s point of view in Europe on TikTok for marketers. The team is focused on delivering engaging narratives that inform and inspire clients, agencies and the industry with the opportunity TikTok brings to media agencies and brands direct. Some examples of work from this team include platform and vertical narratives, inspiration decks around key moments on TikTok, strategic best practices and thought leadership.
Ultimately their work will help generate demand for TikTok and drive consideration for our products and solutions.
TikTok are also responsible for proactively developing business on the platform from an agreed list of clients, leveraging our relationships with senior agency heads of strategy and planning. We work closely with the product team, agency sales and client teams, Creative Lab and Marketing Science
- Researching and creating a whole range of narratives to support sales and product teams, including platform narratives, vertical category deep dives, product, and strategic best practice. You will own a key vertical and be responsible for all strategic output to the client teams across the EU5 markets
- One pagers, case studies and inspiration decks – Thought leadership and white papers
- Looking after an agreed agency patch, In partnership with the Brand Strategy Lead agree a shortlist of 3-4 clients per agency to focus on developing
- Work in cross functional teams to develop a long term action plan around education, awareness and developing business
- Support sales teams on selected pitches aligned with your agency patch where strategic input can help convert business Additional
- Contributing to thought leadership topics with strong opinions backed by insight
- Present to large groups at senior level as well as on stage at industry events
- Take ownership of problems and look for ways to evolve our processes and ways of working
The ideal candidate
- Demonstrated experience in digital media and marketing at an agency, publisher or brand.
- Knowledge of the media planning process and understanding of measurement/metrics – Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of media syndicated research and how to interpret data – Strong understanding of digital marketing, especially the mobile, social and entertainment landscape in UK, and ideally some knowledge of Global/European trends
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills Self-starter, fast learner who is detail-oriented and has critical thinking and a ‘start up’ mentality
- Ability to work independently and as a team across different departments and prioritise demand from multiple stakeholders
How to apply?
All submissions to: email@example.com