- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Claire Goodwin Consultancy is an integrated communications and talent agency that focuses on building brands through the power of storytelling. With clients including; Hermes beauty and parfum, Augustinus Bader, Bamford, Summer Friday’s, Seed to SKin, Votary, Bella Freud, Shani Darden, The Nue Co, Tower 28, Hershesons, Nuxe, Glossier, NUXE.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
CGC has an exciting internship opportunity and is looking for a candidate to join our busy growing team, working closely with and supporting the senior team.
The role will be responsible for daily office organisation, beauty cupboard management and general assisting, research tasks and database management to help support the busy communications team. There will be the opportunity to join and take part in team meetings.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, organised, and have a passion for the beauty & wellness industry as well as having awareness, knowledge, and interest in the social media and digital landscape.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
● Managing press and influencer mailings
● Management and organisation of the beauty cupboard ensuring the press office is fully stocked with samples, bags and tissue etc
● Daily review of media for coverage and articles of interest, analysing and saving down coverage
● Assist team on all aspects of daily business where necessary
● Responsible for tracking, saving and monitoring all coverage, saving down Gorkana and MMI clippings
● Assist on good-keeping of press, celebrity and influencer database
● Assist packing creative mailers and send-outs
● Research new influencers to onboard to CG Consultancy client portfolio
● Research-venues and creative mailings where necessary
● Support team on all launch campaigns, events and press trips where necessary
● Ensure google drive folders are up to date and organised
● Genuine interest in the beauty industry and the UK media landscape
● Outstanding administrational and organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail and spelling
● Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint – Experience of working with analytical tools e.g. Kantar, My Market Insights, Google Analytics, Diary Directory
● Enthusiastic team player
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org