- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
CGC are a dynamic team that offer a bespoke and tailored approach to modern day storytelling in the ever-changing communications landscape – understanding what both the client and content creator want allowing them to enhance their clients vision in the UK and globally. Their clients include; Hermès Beauty & Parfum, Augustinus Bader, Bamford, Summer Fridays, Seed to Skin, Votary, Bella Freud Parfum, Tower 28, Nuxe, Olivanna, Shani Darden.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Here's what you'll do
CG Consultancy has an exciting internship opportunity and is looking for a candidate to
join their busy growing team. Working closely with two Senior Account Executives and
supporting the senior team.
The role will be responsible for daily office organisation, beauty cupboard management
and general assisting and research tasks and database management to help support the
busy communications team. There will be the opportunity to join and take part in team
● Managing press and influencer mailings
● Management and organisation of the beauty cupboard ensuring the press office is
fully stocked with samples, bags and tissue etc
● Daily review of media for coverage and articles of interest, analysing and saving
● Assist team on all aspects of daily business where necessary
● Responsible for tracking, saving and monitoring all coverage, saving down Gorkana
and MMI clippings
● Assist on good-keeping of press, celebrity and influencer database
● Assist packing creative mailers and send-outs
● Research new influencers to onboard to CG Consultancy client portfolio
● Research-venues and creative mailings where necessary
● Support team on all launch campaigns, events and press trips where necessary
● Ensure google drive folders are up to date and organised
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, organised, and have a passion for the beauty &
wellness industry as well as having an awareness, knowledge and interest in the social
media and digital landscape.
How to apply?
All submissions to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org