- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
International Fashion Stylists and Creative Director Beagy Zielinski has worked with a multitude of global brands, designers and talent such as Anna Sui, Zalando, Gabrielle Union, Gigi Hadid, Glamour (US, Bulgaria, Iceland), ELLE and Porsche just to name a few.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Here's what you'll do
Beagy is looking for a native/fluent English speaking Copywriter to work full-time and help contribute to the development of an Austrian based fashion company which will include creating copy for their newsletter, social media content, product descriptions and website.
This is a fast-paced and dynamic role that you can really make your own. You will be responsible for:
– Executing the thought leadership strategy
– Shaping complex technical information into consumable content whilst working with different projects and departments
– Collating information, writing award-winning entries, managing supporting material creation, submitting, and tracking awards
– Drafting organic and paid social media for short and long-term campaigns
– Editing rapid response press comments and new product pagers (across design and technology products)
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be detail orientated, conscientious and systematic and have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines as well as being able to capsulate the business’s vision.
How to apply?
All submissions to: email@example.com