- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
On believes in the power of storytelling. Creative Leads approach every story with an open mind and a strategic eye to create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and culturally relevant.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
- You will lead creative projects to ensure they live up to our brand’s standards while also pushing their boundaries
- You will make complex concepts simple and easy to understand by utilizing data, art, and technology
- You will establish strategic and creative approaches for assignments, partnering with strategists, design directors, product designers, motion designers, technologists, data analysts, content production teams and vendors, to ensure the flawless execution of the creative vision
- You will generate ideas across established and emerging digital platforms, delivering solutions that have a business impact for On, cultural impact for consumers and relationship impact for partners
- You will inspire and lead by example, by being proactive and providing guidance for the team and the department
- The craft of a great story is something you instinctively understand and you’re passionate about seeking out compelling angles and topics
- Previous creative agency roles with a portfolio highlighting 7 to 10 years of experience in both ideation and execution
- A truly global view on making stories that culturally resonate with specific audiences
- You are a digital native and understand the reach of social and online distribution through own brand and partnership channels
- Your ideas are not limited to a particular medium, but they encompass all possible elements of consumer engagement and emerging trends
If you are interested in applying, click here.
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!