- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
For their Moncler Team, they are looking for a Digital Designer to join their Digital Studio at their Global Headquarters offices based in Milan.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
- Provide support in designing Web layouts, Newsletter, App;
- Support in the web content creation and adaptation;
- Provide digital platforms quality check;
- Manage and facilitate the constant communication and workflow with other departments;
- Conduct innovative research and benchmark, preparatory to creative proposals;
- Content amplification on performance marketing, CRM, social;
- Background in Digital Design (UI/UX, web layout design, visual and graphic design) and brand identity;
- At least 3-5 years of previous working experience, gained in Luxury companies or Ecommerce;
- Digital Mindset;
- Inspiring and creative approach;
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Zeplin, Invision, Keynote;
- Basic knowledge of video editing;
- Fluent in Italian and English written and spoken;
- CMS knowledge is a plus;
- Precise, well-organized, good time-management skills;
- Ability to work in an autonomous and proactive way;
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage projects and deadlines across multiple teams;
“Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin colour, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!