Digital Fashion Assistant
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Eliza is a digital lifestyle brand for millennial women that combines first-class beauty, fashion and lifestyle content with personalised shopping experiences. Eliza is a DMG Media company.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
The junior member of the fashion team, the digital fashion assistant will work with the fashion editor and the fashion content creator to create style content across the website, Instagram, TikTok and the Eliza edit newsletter. You will be responsible for the production process for online content, managing all shoot samples for fashion shoots, contributing to social channels
You will assist the fashion editor in the day-to-day running of the fashion department.
– Managing fashion samples for shoots
– Oversee the production process for uploading fashion content online
– Contributing to all social channels and overseeing fashion schedule
– Working with the SEO team to update and optimise fashion evergreen content
– Pitching and writing fashion articles
– Experience on a print or digital magazine’s fashion team preferred
– Understanding of SEO preferred
– Good knowledge of the fashion industry and strong interest in fashion and shopping
– Good relationship with fashion PRs and brands
– Interest in writing, styling and fashion content creation
– Enthusiastic, proactive, creative and organised
– Comfortable on camera
In return for their energy and ideas, Eliza ensure our people are well rewarded. Here’s what to expect:
– 25 days’ holiday (increasing by 1 per year up to a total of 30)
– Upon joining you will be automatically enrolled onto the Pension Plan at the minimum level of 5% employee contribution, 3% Company contribution.
– Life cover under the Pension Plan 4x your basic salary.
– DMGT Discounts (for discounts on online shopping, vouchers and reloadable cards)
– Subsidised canteen
– Onsite gym (Northcliffe House only)
Onsite nurse and GP clinics (Northcliffe House only)
Our Employee Assistance Programme
Discounted dining cards
THE ELIZA COMMITMENT
Eliza are committed to increasing diversity and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. Welcoming applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Eliza are Disability Confident Committed. So if you require any recruitment documentation in other formats or if you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process, let us know. Please be assured that any such information will be held separately to your recruitment application and will not be considered as part of the selection process.