Digital Marketing Assistant
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
B2B Media LTD is a leading luxury fashion and lifestyle PR and Communications consultancy. We specialise in delivering groundbreaking PR, integrated digital marketing and communications, and social talent strategies across fashion, beauty, lifestyle and entertainment. We’re currently offering a paid position for a Digital and Social Media Assistant.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Do you spend your days scrolling TikTok and Instagram? Do you love creating content and engaging with an audience? Are you ready to create case studies, design social media posts and look after digital marketing campaigns for an international agency?
The Digital Marketing Assistant will act as key support in all digital projects including regional guidelines and media strategies, central performance activations, reporting, market coordination, liaison with the PR department of the agency as well as administrative tasks – ensuring consistency in the process and output across all campaigns and digital activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Social Media (Organic & Paid)
- Oversee internal B2B Media and clients’ social media accounts (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin)
- Coordinate community management: manage and grow an online community as well as drive online conversation and conversion.
- Execute campaigns (Organic & Paid) from start to finish, including planning, strategy, coordination, content creation, execution, post event reporting and analysis, with daily monitoring of paid media campaigns
- Design posts and videos using sophisticated design tools whilst adhering to brand guidelines.
- Updating the websites with content and managing the WordPress platform
- Collaborate with B2B Media team to ensure timely updates and development of web pages.
- Understand the basics of measuring web traffic and monitoring SEO results.
Email Marketing campaigns
- Working in Mailchimp email marketing tool to set up segments, targeting, schedule campaigns.
- Developing email marketing automation campaigns for ongoing client engagement
- Create visual assets and content for use in campaigns
- Support email campaign delivery
- Copywriting for digital content including website, email campaigns, blogs
- Occasionally design artwork & material to support campaigns
- Create original video content
Analytics, Analysis, and Reporting
- Review results from analytics and create reports on key metrics for social media channels, email marketing campaigns, and website pages.
- On a regular basis, identify issues, patterns and trends in consumer comments/inquiries and monitor social media channels/news feeds for industry trends.
- Plan and deliver cross-channel digital marketing campaigns to drive growth, collaborating and aligning activities with the rest of the B2B Media team to develop integrated campaigns
- Work on content creation and content marketing for marketing campaigns (developing video podcasts, webinars, marketing collateral, case studies, presentations etc.)
- Become the gatekeeper for our demanding weekly calendar, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders regarding key opportunities and stories.
- Attend PR events and produce content
FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE, THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Get a high degree of autonomy in a role that grows with the company
- Manage client expectations and challenging campaign scenarios
- Integrate advanced concepts and strategies
- Develop and run paid media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Google ads
- Advance in using sophisticated digital tools
- Gain experience in digital marketing for the fashion industry and work with well-known fashion brands
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Join as a key growth role in an industry-leading agency with a direct in-road to the leadership team
- Opportunity for a permanent position after 6 months depending on the performance
- Working hours – 40h per week
- Work from home and remote working opportunities depending on work requirements
- 2 years minimum experience in marketing for a leading brand, agency, start-up or scale-up; must be able to demonstrate an intermediate understanding and experience of digital marketing activities via previous paid employment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English language. This is a key requirement, as you will be working on content creation across social platforms.
- Experience in managing paid media campaigns across Facebook and Google (Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager)
- Experience in Photoshop or other related software and the ability to edit and create video content.
- Basic understanding and experience of managing content on WordPress. Technical understanding is not necessary and you are not required to maintain the website but occasionally you will be adding content.
- Content creation experience – Blogs, articles, white papers, presentations etc.
- Interest in fashion, photography and lifestyle
Hours: 40 per week
Application deadline: 15/03/2022
Expected start date: 1/04/2022
Job Types: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: All employees are required to wear a mask, common surfaces are sanitised regularly.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter. All submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!