Digital Marketing Intern
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
B2B Media LTD is a leading luxury fashion and lifestyle PR and Communications consultancy. We specialise in delivering groundbreaking PR, integrated digital marketing and communications, and social talent strategies across fashion, beauty, lifestyle and entertainment. We’re currently offering a paid internship.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Do you spend your days scrolling TikTok and Instagram? Do you dream of creating content and engaging with an audience? Are you ready to create case studies, design social media posts and look after digital marketing campaigns for an international agency?
This internship is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about digital and is keen to take their experience to the next level. Your existing skills and experience will be complemented by ‘hands on’ guidance and on the job training in a number of areas as part of the internship.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Oversee internal B2B Media and clients’ social media accounts (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook)
- Planning social content and maintaining the content calendar, ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging
- Designing the posts and videos using sophisticated design tools
- Monthly reporting on social media activities
- Setting up and managing paid media campaigns, daily monitoring of paid media campaigns
- Planning and sending email campaigns using Mailchimp as part of our clients’ marketing activities
- Updating the websites with various content and learning how to manage WordPress platform
- Propose innovative campaigns to extend brand presence socially, drive traffic to website, and increase engagement and loyalty
- Assist in content creation and content marketing for marketing campaigns (assist in developing video podcasts, webinars, marketing collateral, case studies, presentations etc.)
- On a regular basis, identify issues, patterns and trends in consumer comments/inquiries and funnel information to the appropriate departments
- Use analytical skills to plan, evaluate and optimise campaigns
- Coordinate community management: manage and grow an online community as well as drive online conversation and conversion
- Research and present key social media developments, digital trends, and emerging talent and influencers becoming an authority on the fast-paced pulse of social media
- Become the gatekeeper for our demanding weekly calendar, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders regarding key opportunities and stories.
For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to:
- Learn advanced concepts and strategies of paid media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Google ads
- Learn how to use sophisticated digital tools
- Gain experience in digital marketing for the fashion industry
- Learn how to manage client expectations and challenging campaign scenarios
- Learn how to manage campaign budgets
- Work with well-known fashion brands
- Work with your mentor
Compensation and benefits:
- The internship pays Living London Wage
- Working hours – 40h per week
- Opportunity for a permanent position after 6 months depending on the performance
- Work from home and remote working opportunities depending on work requirements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English language. This is a key requirement, as you will be working on content creation across social platforms
- Must be able to demonstrate a basic understanding and experience of digital marketing activities either via previous internships, paid employment or academic qualifications.
- Some experience in managing paid media campaigns across Facebook and Google is desirable.
- Basic understanding and some experience of using Google analytics are desirable.
- Basic Photoshop skills (nothing fancy but ability to edit images etc), ability to edit and create video content.
- Basic understanding and experience of managing content on WordPress. Technical understanding is not necessary and you are not required to maintain the website but occasionally you will be adding content.
- Interest in fashion, photography and lifestyle
Nice to have (Not mandatory):
- Certifications in digital marketing – Google Ads or Facebook Blueprint or Google Analytics
- Content creation experience – Blogs, articles, white papers, presentations etc
- Web design skills (graphic design, HTML, email templates, banner development)
Apply in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and examples of your work
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!