Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Soho House is a collection of members’ clubs, restaurants, hotels, and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, North America, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun, and make an impact.
Opportunities for all:
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
This role will take a research and data-driven approach to advancing diversity, inclusion, and belonging at Soho House primarily through learning and cultural-appreciation initiatives. You will be responsible for collecting and collating information as we continue to improve our offering to members, and work to hire and progress talent from all backgrounds.
- Work closely with the larger Diversity, Learning, and Inclusion (DLI) team and the DLI Director to drive global programming and initiatives.
- Support our global teams in putting Diversity & Inclusion at the heart of everything we do.
- Assist membership departments in ensuring our sites create a sense of community and belonging for people of all backgrounds.
- Use available data to monitor equity and representation of our teams around the world, considering areas such as applications, new hires, promotions and leavers.
- Identify key metrics, spot gaps in information and conduct further research as needed.
- Communicate findings to leaders, membership and people teams, identifying best practices and suggesting amended or new areas of focus.
- Help to develop and deliver trainings and workshops for managers and teams.
- Support People Team by attending recruitment fairs and developing diverse talent pools.
- Contribute ideas for our monthly member and team events calendars.
- Monitor projects such as the introduction of flexible hours in different roles, and an internal mentoring programme.
- Assess the impact of external partnerships (e.g. job boards, training providers).
- Keep an ear to the ground, staying in regular contact with Diversity & Inclusion across our sites and externally.
- Share standard methodology within Soho House & Co and with other business units.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar, practical experience
- 3 years of program management and/or project management experience.
- Experience building curriculum and facilitating.
- Passionate about driving positive, culture change through diversity & inclusion.
- Familiar with the D&I landscape globally including emerging issues and opportunities.
- Knowledge of strategies to improve systems and create behavioural change.
- Organised, methodical, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Some experience in hospitality preferred but not required.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Discounts at Soho House globally, as well as Soho Home and Cowshed
- Annual Every House Membership
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Season Ticket Loan
- In conjunction with Soho Impact, you will be eligible to take 3 paid days per year to support a charity of your choice.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to participate in.
All submissions to: email@example.com
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!