EDITORIAL INTERN, 12 MONTH CONTRACT
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Contract - FTC 12 months
Amazon Fashion EU was launched in 2016, offering its own label fashion as well as more than 200 brands including Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and Levi’s. The retailer offers men and women’s clothing, shoes, watches, jewellery and luggage.
In 2020, Amazon launched ‘Luxury Stores’ in the US with Oscar De La Renta as it’s first label, giving customers the opportunity to buy luxury wares through Amazon’s website.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
The editorial intern will support Amazon Fashion EU’s editorial content team for 12 months. They will work alongside fashion editors, art directors and producers, reporting to the head of editorial content.
Their responsibilities will include:
– creative research
– seasonal trend packs
– shoot product trackers
– product selection for onsite edits
– product selection for shoots
– product order and returns
– requesting samples from brands
– supporting with pre-and post-production.
They will attend editorial shoots and support the producer throughout the day.
Successful candidates are passionate about fashion and are ideally enrolled in a fashion programme
– Strong interest in the Fashion and Editorial industries
– Eagerness to learn
– Highly motivated to complete tasks
– Work well in a team environment but motivated enough to excel alone
– Able to meet time & attendance expectations
– Able to balance multiple tasks
– Possess great organizational skills
Please apply with a CV. All submissions to: email@example.com.
Amazon Fashion EU is an equal opportunities employer. Amazon Fashion EU believes passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and makes recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. They value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and a successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check.
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!