- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Are you studying to become a journalist? FashionUnited offers the perfect environment to hone your writing and journalistic skills. FashionUnited is an independent trade publication and newsroom.
News is key at FashionUnited which means our journalists cover catwalk shows and catastrophes, any event directly or indirectly related to the fashion sector. They follow the garment from designer drawing board to textile factory, from shop floor to consumer and finally the recycle bin.
FashionUnited journalists are comfortable to switch between in depth interviews and breaking news reporting.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Write original (news) articles or features on a daily basis in your native language (we currently operate news websites in Dutch, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese). Attend newsworthy fashion trade fairs, catwalk shows and store openings for reporting purposes. To do desk research and key interviews by phone and to actively contribute to multimedia publications as well.
- has a solid journalistic background be it through education or experience;
- has an interest in b2b (financial) reporting and the fashion industry;
- looks forward to working full time at our HQ in Amsterdam for a minimum of 3 months (longer interning periods are available).
In return they offer:
- a ton of writing and reporting experience, editorial interns at FashionUnited are considered proper team members with plenty of room for personal initiative and to execute original story ideas;
- an international and dynamic work environment in the denim hotspot of the world;
- internship (financial) compensation;
- excellent perspectives: a number of our former interns have continued working at FashionUnited after finishing their internship
Please send your CV and cover letter to:
FashionUnited World Wide Ltd.
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!