Senior Creative Digital Content Manager
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
M·A·C is the world’s leading professional MAKEUP AUTHORITY because of our unrivaled expertise in makeup artistry. M·A·C celebrates diversity and INDIVIDUALITY — all ages, all races, all sexes. M·A·C is a proud COMMUNITY of professional makeup artists. M·A·C is at the forefront of TRENDSETTING, collaborating with leading talents from fashion, art and popular culture. M·A·C believes in SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, with VIVA GLAM and the M·A·C AIDS Fund at the heart and soul of our unique culture.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
The Senior Digital Social Media & Content Manager is responsible for defining content strategies that connect and engage efficiently with M.A.C target audience. Ensuring seamless user journey across MAC touch points.
Part strategist, part hands-on content creator, the Senior Digital Social Media & Content Manager is a key role in leading and creating meaningful storytelling that helps achieve the brand business objectives. The role requires a consumer centric and data driven mindset and good understand of marketing ecosystem to ensure M.A.C provides consumers with a seamless journey, has a consistent tone of voice / feel and is relevant across all touch-points (physical and digital). Not afraid to work with insights and data identified via internal and external tracking of consumer needs and behaviour.
The Senior Digital Social Media Content Manager needs to have strong collaboration skills and a strong understanding of the role of each media channels in the consumer journey.
This is a key strategic role that engages with a number of stakeholders based in different locations (regional counterparts: NOAM, EMEA, APAC and LATAM as well as Global team).
- Define and lead UK & Ireland regional Content Strategy Overseas and produces cohesive content strategic framework for data driven consumer facing marketing activity across M.A.C UK & Ireland owned, earned and paid media channels regardless of the content origin to ensures consistency and maximize performance for each channel. Ensure strong channel native execution in line with consumers’ behaviours on each channel, to increase consumer engagement and interaction. Ensure seamless integration between Global and local plans. Drive adaptation of Global offering (campaigns, content…) into local plans and execution. Maximise utilisation of global content as well as drive execution of local assets whenever relevant.
- Manage content manager: Together with the Senior Digital Social Media & Content Manager define content objectives, build capabilities & framework and execute on plans to best support business strategic objectives. Track content performance, ensure smooth adoption of content, management of Brand Editorial content calendar and timely production of local assets aligned with audience needs and platform.
- Define and lead UK & Ireland regional Social Media Strategy to position M.A.C UK&IR as a leading and innovative brand on these channels. Further building the Brand’s communities, encouraging social sharing, identifying new opportunities to increase reach and engagement. Work in close collaboration and further develop existing partnership with key social media platforms to optimise current plans as well as drive innovation (through test and learn approach).
- Manage community assistant manager: to track and measure performance, identify real time social content moments, management of social posting calendar and support new social tactics and approach that will further build the brand community.
- Strategic thinking: Continually develop new innovative ideas and identify new content opportunities to further recruit, engage and convert new and existing consumers.
- Insights and research: Conduct research and gathering data to develop well-informed strategic content plans and consumer facing hooks, via research on audience, competitor audits, benchmarking, trend tracking and platform analysis.
- Leadership and management: Liaising with leadership team to receive feedback and create improvements to content and social strategies. Identifies potential blockers and devising ways to rectify them. Manages a team of 2: Social Media & Content Manager + Content & Community Assistant Manager.
- Capabilities building: Champion digital content marketing strategy and best practices across the company to create value for the business. Share learnings, creative recommendations and best practices with global content team to drive fit for platform assets.
- Change agent.
- Solid senior work experience in a digital and social media environment.
- Social media strategy experience.
- Content strategy experience.
- Must have strong experience of 360 content execution with full integration across channels.
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills and be able to work with many stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Creative and enjoys working in fast-paced environment.
- Must be a self starter, proactive, flexible and able to handle multitude of projects at one time.
- Excellent organisational, analytical and computer skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A positive, can-do attitude is key.
- Team player.
- Like to have fun.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 20th March 2021
All submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!