- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Contract - FTC 3 months
Amazon Fashion EU was launched in 2016, offering its own label fashion as well as more than 200 brands including Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and Levi’s. The retailer offers men and women’s clothing, shoes, watches, jewellery and luggage.
In 2020, Amazon launched ‘Luxury Stores’ in the US with Oscar De La Renta as it’s first label, giving customers the opportunity to buy luxury wares through Amazon’s website.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Amazon Fashion EU is looking for a Fashion Assistant. The Fashion Assistant will own direct communication with fashion brands on sample requests and brand coverage, support product selection for onsite content and editorial shoots. They will support editorial shoot production end-to-end, working closely with the styling, art direction and production team. They will manage inputs from different teams on the product work stream, ensuring all requirements are met.
Amazon Fashion EU is looking for a team player that is passionate about fashion, has strong communication skills, a clear understanding of current trends and impeccable fashion taste. Successful candidates have fashion industry experience at a (online) retailer, brand, magazine or PR agency.
– Assist with fashion, accessories, and jewellery sample check-ins and returns
– Maintaining studio supplies
– Pack and unpack trunks of clothing and accessories for photoshoots
– Arrange messengers and shipments for fashion and accessory pickups and returns, make collections when necessary
– Learn and assist directly with the overall production of Fashion Editorials
– Lifting, carrying, and moving heavy loads as safety permits.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
– Extremely organized
– Strong multi-tasker
– Takes direction quickly
– Impeccable attention to detail
– Positive and flexible attitude
– Excellent time management
– Well-written and polished email manner
HOW TO APPLY?
Please apply with a CV. All submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazon Fashion EU is an equal opportunities employer. Amazon Fashion EU believes passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and makes recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. They value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and a successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check.