Fashion Assistant Intern
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
NUMÉRO NETHERLANDS is a growing progressive movement and publishes a unique biannual publication that brings the fashion world, art and design together in collaboration with leading international photographers, top models and the best-known stylists and young talent. NUMÉRO NETHERLANDS distinguishes itself by a progressive course in the highest segment and a solid editorial positioning exclusively publishing home-made content.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Numero Magazine Netherlands is seeking a Fashion Assistant Intern to work five days per week, helping with daily tasks ranging from office organization to the preparation for upcoming photoshoots. This position will work closely with the Editor In Cheif and Fashion Editor. Candidates for this position should be a team player, highly organized, and have keen attention to detail. This Fashion Internship lasts for 3 months, with an opportunity to extend to 6 months.
– Assist with fashion, accessories, and jewelry sample check-ins and returns
– Pack and unpack trunks of clothing and accessories for photoshoots
– Arrange messengers and shipments for fashion and accessory pickups and returns, make collections when necessary
– Learn and assist directly with the overall production of Fashion Editorials
– Lifting, carrying, and moving heavy loads as safety permits.
– Open availability Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week for an initial period of 3 months
– Strong interest in the Fashion and Editorial industries
– Eagerness to learn
– Highly motivated to complete tasks
– Work well in a team environment but motivated enough to excel alone
– Able to meet time & attendance expectations
– Able to balance multiple tasks
– Possess great organizational skills
This is a paid internship. An intern can work from home or from the Numero Netherlands office.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter. All submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!