– Be a font of fashion, beauty, entertainment and popular culture knowledge and have a vice-like grip on what’s going viral at any given minute on social media.
– You’ll be able to whip up a trend report in your sleep and know all the best TikTok beauty hacks. You will distill all of this into the editorial content offering, helping to guide calendars, in-app themed events and daily new challenge feed, creating exciting, market-leading content.
– Come up with and deliver genius, new and innovative editorial partnerships and in-game events.
– Develop an acute understanding of how to make sure our content provides the best in-game player experience and be full of ideas on how to bring the real fashion world into game for our stylists to enjoy.
– Write and edit daily news content alongside our developing editorial features.
– You will be adept at ideating and executing new content concepts from essential short reads to styling how-tos and must-watch video content, as well as working reactively to iterate and develop new feature franchises.
– Help conceive beauty item content concepts
– You will be used to using CMS systems and ensuring spotless uploads every time.
– Be a critical gatekeeper of the tone of voice across all platforms.
– Work closely with the fashion team to ensure that editorial content works in sync with fashion uploads.
– Be the glue that keeps the editorial team together, liaising between picture editors and deputy fashion features editor to ensure that the platform is packed with clever, beautiful, fun and playable challenges and engaging content.
– Work with the game design and data insight teams to ensure you have a deep understanding of challenge metrics and will always be thinking of clever ways to improve and enhance the player experience.
– You will have the opportunity to ideate and contribute to our developing new platforms and will always be coming up with new ways of doing things and pitching your ideas confidently.
– Work with the Talent team on both in-game and out-of-game coverage and help to develop and innovate in this area.
– Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, brand partnerships and PR teams to support with content, launch new features and partnerships
– You will act as an ambassador for the platform at fashion weeks, press days, industry events and with key partners and brands. You’ll maintain, develop and create external relationships with brands and PRs to make sure that we are at the heart of the fashion industry and bring in exciting stories and ideas for the platform’s stylists to experience.