F.I.T. Summer Intern – Supply Planning
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
This summer you could work for one of Levi Strauss & Co.’s iconic brands! Their Fostering Influential Talent (F.I.T.) Internship Program give students real-world exposure to one of the world’s leading fashion and apparel companies. The 10-week Summer F.I.T. Program is based at a LS&Co. office and is the perfect way to gain work experience in the core of the organization, while learning what a career at LS&Co. might have in store for you.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
In addition to daily responsibilities, all F.I.T. Interns will participate in summer project in their department to support an important business initiative and work with various areas of our business and our brands. Leadership seminars and career exploration learning series connect our interns to our leaders and provide exposure to different career paths internally. Intern performance will be assessed over the Summer and could potentially lead to a full-time offer upon graduation.
About the Role:
- Analyze large datasets using SQL/Excel to derive meaningful insights related to lead times, demand forecasting, and product segmentation
- Develop and implement forecasting models, utilizing both traditional statistical methods and machine learning techniques to enhance accuracy
- Identify inefficiencies within the supply chain and propose optimization strategies
- Create compelling visualizations to communicate complex data trends and variations, enabling the supply planning team to make informed decisions
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, associate program or graduate program
- Expected Graduation date Spring 2025
- Eligible to work in the U.S. or Canada (based on role location) and provide proof of work authorization (citizen or permanent resident)
- Background in Data Science, Statistical Forecasting, Data Modeling, Supply Chain, Fundamentals of LLM, or related field
- Interest in data analytics, forecasting and modeling, process optimization, and visualizations
- Demonstrate analytical skills and proficiency in Excel, including the ability to perform complex functions and manage large datasets
- Knowledge in visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Knowledge in SQL and Python
- Familiarity with Databricks is considered advantageous
- Salary: $30/Hour for undergraduate and associate
- Relocation: Travel and housing assistance will be provided if you need to relocate for the summer
- Paid U.S. and Canada Corporate holidays
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price Levi’s merchandise
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!