Global Project & Process Manager (m/f/d) – temporary
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of their team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
They are looking for a Global Project & Process Manager (m/f/d) to strengthen their Global Merchandise Management department. A highly motivated & welcoming team of experts is looking forward to you joining them.
The position is limited to 12 months due to maternity leave.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
- Be the key counterpart for our global and local merchandising teams in Retail, supporting all Retail Merchandise tools and processes
- Pro-actively build up a reliable support structure and partnership with merchandise teams
- Support projects that have a major effect on merchandise processes & IT tools
- Create concepts to describe the business requirements and conduct integrative testing
- Work with SAP retail/ SAP AFS/ S4 applications as base of all merchandise processes
- Pro-actively identify and drive improvements on processes and tools
- Generate and conduct trainings
- Communication with various interfaces, such as Global and local Merchandise Teams, IT, Finance and Logistics
- Ensure an appropriate change communication, especially in the area of new processes, new tools and roll-outs
- At least 3 years of working experience in at least one of the following areas: (ideally Fashion Retail)
- Merchandise Management (e.g. Allocation, Replenishment, Promotions, Assortment planning and buying)
- Project Management / Project support function
- Country support in an Operations Manager Role
- Flexible and preferably experienced in multi-cultural project teams
- Strong communication and moderation skills
- Support mentality towards internal customers
- Ideally SCRUM or design thinking experience
- SAP know how, ideally Modules Retail & AFS or new S4 system
- High degree of self-responsibility and strong analytical skills
- English – fluent
- Willing to travel occasionally
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!