- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Style PR, is a full service PR Marketing agency with a diverse portfolio of clients in fashion and accessories is looking to hire a Jr. Publicist to join their LA office.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Supporting Sr. Publicist and Owners with daily tasks
- New / Existing Client Management Assistance
- Organizing Calendars, Press Clippings, Notes, Photos, etc.
- Detailed Note-taking for client email recaps
- Experience in helping draft press releases and pitches
- Assist in pitching, follow-ups and securing media placements; tracking placements, press clippings
- Monthly brand reports
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for Jr. Publicist has 2-5 years of agency experience in PR/Marketing and excited about fashion and pop culture, always keeping tabs of whats new & up and coming.
Some key requirements:
- Outstanding organizational skills (list building and list maintenance, calendars, etc.)
- Professional phone and email etiquette (some pitching experience is a bonus)
- Excellent Writing skills (spinning concepts into concise pitches)
- An amazing work ethic willing to go above and beyond to succeed in their position
- Takes direction and constructive critique well
- Natural ability to network and develop relationships to create opportunities for clients
- Passionate about fashion and pop culture
- A strong creative sense and a desire to learn and grow with a young and unique agency
- Works well under pressure & thrives in a fast pace environment
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Commission % on signing new business
- Monthly parking allowance
Please submit your:
- Cover letter
- Three professional references
- Examples of latest press placements
- Writing samples
How to apply?
All submissions to: email@example.com