Junior Account Executive
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
A.I PR is a public relations and communications agency based in Shoreditch and represents a range of luxury brands including Loewe, J.W.Anderson, Kenzo, and Acne.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
The Junior Account Executive will work with one or more Account Managers to execute the objectives of the clients within their team. You will also be proactively managing the sample collection and assists on other PR activities including gifting as well as monitoring all media sent to clients.
Main Tasks of The Job:
- Management of samples under the guidance of the Account Manager
– Inputting all samples into the internal inventory software.
– Applying the appropriate labelling and using the inventory software over the course of the samples’ time at the agency
– Using the software to keep track of all samples and managing returns successfully.
– Keep an eye on the condition of samples and repairing, dry cleaning or steaming if necessary.
- Day-to-day running of the showroom, ensuring daily tasks are carried out efficiently, which include general office procedures such as keeping supplies stocked, and recycling.
- Media-monitoring; ensuring publications are checked on a regular basis, including daily newspaper, digital and social media.
- Showroom: As well as booking samples in and out you will ensure visual merchandising is in accordance to the agency standards.
- Under the guidance of the Account Managers you will liaise with stylists’ assistants, VIPs and Content Creators to ensure the smooth running of sample logistics.
- At times you will be asked to pitch pieces or collections for inclusion in an editorial, which you’ll be assisted on by an Account Manager.
- Reporting – contribute to written and visual reports as required by your team.
This is an entry-level position, so previous experience isn’t necessary but it would be a bonus, even if it’s just an internship!
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!