Junior Account Executive
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
A.I is a London-based PR agency representing a range of luxury and fashion brands (including Loewe, Paco Rabanne, A.P.C, Sunspel, Sonia Rykiel and J.W.Anderson).
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
A.I. PR is looking for a Junior Account Executive to work with an Account Manager to execute the objectives of the clients within their team. The Account Executive will proactively manage the sample collection and assist with other PR activities including gifting. Working closely with the Manager to ensure that all media is monitored and sent to clients.
The main tasks of the job include;
- Management of samples.
- Inputting all samples into the internal inventory software.
- Applying the appropriate labeling and using the inventory software over the course of the samples’ time at the agency.
- Using the software to keep track of all samples and successfully manage returns.
- Keeping an eye on the condition of samples and repairing, dry-cleaning or steaming if necessary.
- Media monitoring; ensuring publications are checked on a regular basis, including daily newspaper, digital and social media.
- Flagging coverage and sending to relevant internal team members or clients.
- Showroom: together with booking samples in and out, you will also ensure samples are kept tidy and visually merchandised in accordance with agency standards.
- Liaising with the assistants of stylists, VIP’s and influencers to ensure the smooth running of sample logistics.
- Pitching pieces or collections for inclusion in editorial.
- Reporting – which will include general office procedures.
- The day-to-day running of the showroom, ensuring daily tasks are carried out efficiently, which include general office procedures and recycling.
This is a dynamic role and the Account Executive is an integral member of the team and is expected to carry out many tasks as required by the Account Manager and Account Director. They should also provide leadership and guidance to Showroom Co-ordinators and Work Placements.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!