- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
ONE REPRESENTS, a London-based Artist Management agency representing photographers, stylists, set designers, creative directors, hair, make-up, and nails is looking for an entry-level or 2 nd Junior Agent to assist the head of style and set design.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
As a Junior Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Booking cars and couriers; help manage car and courier bookings, booking on behalf of artists when requested; feed costs through to agent for billing.
- Responsible for all artists assistant enquiries, explaining job description, dates, rate, and holding/confirming.
- Web & social media; assist running and updating the One Represents website, Instagram and LinkedIn with new content. Keep tabs on new images for artists coming out and request from relevant contacts.
- Chasing images from contacts to ensure we have all current work for each artist
- Making sure portfolios and/or iPads with PDFs are updated with new work, and ready for meetings that are scheduled.
- Researching new clients, brands, and magazines that we can use for marketing
- Running monthly newsletters to be sent to our database of relevant contacts
- Using photoshop to logo and brand images we’re sent if applicable. Resizing images for web.
- Assisting with day-to-day office management – organising post, buying magazines, keeping the kitchen and office clean/ tidy, stock keeping.
- Paying for Props, and organising PO’s for Set Design artists, organising delivery of props to set if applicable
- Assisting head of style with any artist related queries.
- Every day/hour is different, so time management/ and good communication skills are essential.
- Organising travel, passenger locator forms/covid passports.
- Dependent on experience, representing a small number of artists on their own.
- Ideally 1-2 years of fashion industry or artist management experience, not essential
- Great social media knowledge
- An interest in the beauty and fashion industry and knowledge of publications/brands
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner on phone and email when dealing with artists and clients
- Experience with photoshop, ideal but not necessary
- Experience with industry systems such as daylite, filemaker ideal, but not essential
- Experience in using mailer accounts such as campaign monitor
- Great organisational skills, being able to work in a busy environment
- Good communication skills
- Being able to prioritise more pressing/time sensitive tasks
- Juggling multiple requests at once
You need to be passionate about the industry with an understanding and appreciation of the luxury world. Working closely with fashion brands means you will need to be meticulous in your working and incredibly detail orientated.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!