- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
One of the world’s leading fashion stores, Harvey Nichols has a reputation for offering the best-edited selection of the most prestigious brands across fashion, beauty and food with one of their main ambition being to deliver the best leading content to their customers and the industry.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
You will be part of the Editorial & Creative Services team at Harvey Nichols where your role will be to work under the guidance of the design team in collaboration with the media and advertising services team on the creation of paid promotional assets for the use on the multichannel business.
What you’ll be doing:
- To maintain and improve the current Harvey Nichols multichannel experience through innovative 360-degree graphic design (print and digital) across both paid promos and BAU, in all areas of business – Fashion, Beauty, Food, Wine and third party partnerships.
- Design high-quality compelling content for emails, banners, social media, digital screens and a variety of printed assets.
- To assist with creative output, identifying issues and escalating to the wider design and media teams as and when required.
- Working within the design team, you will support the media team with all aspects of paid advertising creatives; ranging from emails and online graphics to multichannel marketing and affiliate activations.
- To design and artwork to a high standard innovative and commercially comprehensive work while upholding the Harvey Nichols brand guidelines.
- To help source imagery that conveys a strong brand and commercial message.
- Having the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, ensuring projects are to brief and meet stringent deadlines.
- Stay fully abreast of new online trends, technologies and advances in digital and web design and identify opportunities to apply these.
- To support when required the wider design for all of Harvey Nichols creative platforms and channels.
- To work closely and efficiently with other key departments in order to ensure a fluid multi-channel customer experience.
- To support the social media team to design daily social media content for the Harvey Nichols Instagram channels
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive and you may be asked to carry out any other reasonable request by your line manager or a member of the Harvey Nichols management team. The contents of this job description may alter from time to time in accordance with the business requirements.
A bit about your experience:
- Relevant design qualification.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Suite including Premier Pro and After Effects
- Experience of animation is advantageous
- Creative and self-motivated
- Show demonstrable passion for digital design trends and future digital developments.
- Understanding of typography in design and it’s digital application.
- Be knowledgeable about Harvey Nichols, its marketplace and competitors.
- Pro-active organized team player, able to show initiative and contribute ideas to constantly improve design and creative.
- An understanding of the HTML, CSS process and design limitations is preferred.
- An interest in social media design and its role within a retail environment.
A bit about you:
- You will need to be consistently accurate with impeccable attention to detail.
- A team player, working well within both the design and wider content creation team.
- Face problems and challenges with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and remain approachable and helpful to others.
- An eye for compelling design and imagery, with good editing and retouching skills.
- Able to use design to solve challenges set by a brief and to provide solutions to feedback wherever possible.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Able to work to stringent deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, organized team player.
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including a competitive salary, great discount and clothing allowance!
All submissions to: email@example.com
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!