Junior eCommerce Designer
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
This is an exciting entry-level design position with a well-established Online Design Team at ELC. The successful candidate will be responsible for hands-on design and creation of a range of digital assets that support the trading activities of our UK websites. This is an opportunity to hone your craft while working on some of the most prestigious global beauty brands.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
This position would suit a designer with some professional experience looking to further develop their skills at their next design position, although we will also consider applicants looking for their first professional role.
- Creation of digital assets supporting the trading activities of our UK brands
- Hero banner design
- Landing page design
- Email marketing design
- Editing and cropping of photographic assets
- Image composition and manipulation
- Localisation of creative from our global teams to tailor for the UK market, maximising regional effectiveness
- Slicing design files to output assets
- Implementation of designs within the Content Management System
- Act as ‘brand guardian’ for a handful of our brands – you’ll become the subject matter expert within our team for all things design-language when it comes to your brands
- Working alongside our in-house creative studio on key collaborative projects
Will work closely alongside other designers, Senior designer, scrum master, producer, front end developers and brand stakeholders.
- Working experience with Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Experience producing content for digital formats (banners, emails, social content)
- Solid understanding of responsive web design
- Ability to understand and interpret brand guidelines and design templates
- Proven understanding of typography, layout and grid structures.
- Good time-management skills and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Digital Design education, or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Some professional experience within a branded organisation
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Experience of task management in Jira
- Experience of designing in Sketch
All submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!