Junior Still Life Photographer
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Want to see your creative vision come to life? Live and breathe the brand, set the creative direction for one of the fastest growing international retailers. We value originality and innovation in the Studio here at boohoo.com across all areas, whether that is styling, production, photography and film! From traveling to exotic locations to interviewing celebs, why not join the exciting journey as a still life here at boohoo.com. We’re on a journey that will take us to new and exciting places in the very near future and we want to take the best people with us.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
The primary function of this role is to deliver consistent accurate ghost mannequin photography of garments along with some product shots for our accessories range . This is a fast paced but fun commercial studio environment and you will be expected to join a close team of photographers – you will work alongside other photographers and the styling team to maintain the world class Boohoo gallery standards. Training and guidance will be given but a good background in this area will be an advantage.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking responsibility in the day to day running of the still life area.
- Prioritising your tasks and communicating directly with the retouching teams.
- Executes a high standard of photography to produce quality images ensuring the lighting/focus is appropriate for subject.
- Execution of setting up lighting, composition, colour accuracy, and exposure for each shot.
- Provide photographic tests as required.
- Ensuring all studio equipment is maintained and in a clean working order. Along with communicating equipment needs/failures to the Studio Manager.
- Adhering to tight deadlines.
- Will be required to complete ad-hoc creative both on location and in studio.
As a Still Life Photographer you should be highly motivated, with technical flair, excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.
All submissions to: email@example.com
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!