- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Harrods is looking for a Junior Stylist to join their ever-growing team at their City Road studios. You will be helping to implement and interpret the Harrods e-commerce creative vision ensuring that the styling content across all our luxury categories, from still-life to model shoots, is aligned with the Harrods brand and vision.
This is a great opportunity for an individual that is looking for development and to fine-tune their skillset.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
As a Junior Stylist at Harrods, you will be styling still-life as well as our fashion sets. You will be working across categories from mannequin and accessories, to food and home. The fashion sets you will be working on will include styling 50 products per day across all luxury categories, outfitting and styling model sets with support from Styling Leads and Seniors to develop our in-house aesthetic.
You will be using on-trend, on-brand and inspiring styling to continue to improve and influence the Harrods.com shopping experience, and ensure our luxury reputation and tone of voice always maintain the highest of standards.
You will also:
- Train and develop the ability to outfit and execute full rails of fashion products for model sets.
- Create strong, aspirational and on-brand looks to present to Styling Leads or the Styling Manager for approval.
- Communicate and work effectively with all studio teams; other Stylists, Photographers, Production, Copy and Stock.
- Use our in-house systems to track workflow and manage daily shoot lists.
- Manage time and styling priorities to meet daily shoot targets, with less than 5% reshoots.
You will have a keen eye for detail and will be able to draw inspiration from a variety of fashion media with your passion for styling. You will have a positive attitude to support the team environment, and have strong communication skills to be able to build great relationships across the team.
You will be flexible, with a great attention to detail when it comes to intricate styling techniques and will be able to adapt to different product demands. You will have an understanding of the demands of working in a fast-paced environment, with a proven ability to work to daily deadlines. Previous styling experience is preferable, and you will be somebody looking to grow your skills within the team.
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!