Senior Fashion Illustrator
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Team Lorrive is looking for a Fashion Illustrator for their new fashion collection on a contract employment basis. This position is open to experienced and well-connected candidates.
This position will require both remote works as well as visits to the head office in Dubai, UAE when necessary. The Fashion Illustrator works closely with Lorrive’s designer Mrs. Lorena Rivero.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Be able to get into the mind of the consumer in order to reach out to them with your illustrations.
- Have extensive knowledge within fashion.
- Be aware of the demands of print and the media.
- Have great communicational skills.
- Have the ability to create beautiful illustrations within a time scale.
- Show a keen interest in the industry.
- Presenting work to Mrs. Rivero and making changes to a project’s direction as needed.
- Keeping projects on budget and deadline.
- Create designs for garments, fashion accessories, and other apparels with the use of imaging software programs like Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Bring the vision of the fashion designers to life through the illustration of the actual design plan.
- Sketch drawings using various mediums including paint, charcoals, colored pencils, and computer software programs.
- Produce drawings and layouts that will be used in catalogs, magazines, brochures, flyers, commercials, and other advertising media.
- Communicate fashion ideas through sketches, layouts, drafts, and drawings.
- Select the appropriate color, sound, and animation that will go well with the existing fashion concept.
- Develop fabric patterns and designs that will be used for manufacturing garments and wardrobes.
- Maintain open communication with the fashion designers, art directors, and buyers.
- Connect with fabric manufacturers to find accurate fabric inventory for collection pieces.
- Fluent in English, both written & verbal. French is an asset.
- Creative, self-motivated, and punctual.
- 3-5 years of prior experience in the fashion industry.
- Digital illustration skills are mandatory.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & HOW TO APPLY
Closing date: 20 February 2021
All submissions to: email@example.com
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!