- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Fernando Jorge is a Brazilian-born fine jewellery designer widely considered tod to
be amongst the brightest emerging talents in the jewellery and fashion worlds
Fernando worked for almost ten years in key design roles for various Brazilian
jewellery labels before moving to London for an MA in Jewellery Design at
Central Saint Martins. His first eponymous collection, launched in 2010, was
received with critical acclaim and the designer subsequently established his
brand in the UK.
Fernando’s pieces are imbued with sensuality, energy and movement – his
aesthetic is inherently Brazilian. He often uses locally sourced gemstones and
minerals, giving them his signature finish, including unique cuts and the use of
delicate gold snake chain. The result has a distinctly sculptural feel that is
both elegant and modern.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Here’s what you’ll do
Fernando Jorge is seeking a dynamic and hardworking Marketing Coordinator, who will join their global
team and oversee all social strategy & execution, content creation and performance marketing to
grow Fernando Jorge as a brand through ecommerce and social.
• Develop the Fernando Jorge marketing calendar on a monthly basis to include all
performance marketing channel tests, email campaigns, email flow updates keeping in mind
key KPIs for acquiring and retaining clients
• Partner with Marketing Consultant & Fernando on social media strategy and its execution to
drive KPIs including brand awareness, growth, engagement and conversion
• Create monthly social media plans aligned with marketing & comms strategy including social
• Manage monthly social plans across channels including all elements of content creation:
shoots, editing, producing and influencer activity
• Responsible for managing and ensuring all social content is consistent and aligned with brand
• Responsible for social activity budget
• Deliver accurate reporting on performance by channel highlighting growth potential
• Working closely and collaboratively with key stakeholders in the Fernando Jorge business
• Demonstrate a sophisticated, yet technical understanding, of social platforms, most
importantly Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube
• Advance and refine integrated digital strategies, as well as social strategies for specific
campaigns, launches and projects across key brand and product marketing campaigns
• Project execution & optimization: drive implementation, localization and optimization of
campaigns and seasonal projects
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be well versed in Google Analytics, Google Ads, and the newest ESPs to drive
traffic to the ecommerce experience, acquiring new and retaining existing clients. Equally, the
candidate must be well versed in the best practices of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube, as
demonstrated by his or her portfolio of work. They must understand the most current content strategies
utilised by these platforms and be equipped to create compelling content, videos and articles that
best play to each of those platform strategies.
They must have experience working for a luxury ot e-commerce business and the proven ability to
write smart and engaging content for all platforms about the fine jewellery business. Develop and
maintain creative publishing of relevant, original and high-quality content to promote the brand.
Create and deliver content strategy and manage the calendar across all marketing channels, web,
social and newsletter. Manage the development and implementation of seasonal strategies for new
customer attraction and retention. They must have the proven ability to identify social trends and
stories, give productive guidance and navigate problem-solving situations.
• 3+ years of marketing experience and/or experience in a digital e-commerce business
• Leadership and managing experience
• Performance marketing experience (PPC, Email, Paid Social)
• Strong social media skills with a demonstrated portfolio of work
• Well versed on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
• Ability to multitask and perform at the highest levels under tight deadlines
• Team player who is able to work with a diverse group of people
• Deep familiarity with social media audiences, best practices and analytics
• Strong writing, grammar and AP style background
• Degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related
You might also have:
• Knowledge of graphic design and Photoshop
How to apply?
All submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org