- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, their business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
For their office in Berlin they are looking for you as Marketing Manager (m/f/x) Germany / Austria / Switzerland.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
- Mirror Carhartt WIPs global marketing plan in the market
- Development and production of B2B & B2C marketing
- Editorial work for Carhartt WIPs German, Austrian and Swiss social media channels
- Conceptualize, plan, and produce projects and events
- Activate product placement and seeding activities Production of photoshoots
- Check marketing invoices and budget; be in touch with accounting
- Be connected to Carhartt WIPs European Marketing Team
- Regularly presenting and reporting of the above activities
- Excellent knowledge, deep connection and understanding of fashion, music, skate, art and sub cultures
- Successfully completed studies in marketing/management/communication or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience in the marketing environment or comparable
- High level of self-organization, communication, multitasking and improvisation
- Strong interest in digital/social media and new technologies
- Good knowledge and understanding of MS-Office and KeyNote
- Fluency in German and English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel
If you wish to apply, click here.
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!