- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
To generate ideas for and deliver inspiring storytelling content which is aligned and focussed on elevating Marks and Spencer’s style credentials in a commercially focussed way. Delivering the agreed plan for stories that supports the Content Framework for the season.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES:
• To generate ideas and write inspiring storytelling content including buying guides to showcase and direct customers to M&S products based on the commercial and campaign priorities of the business.
• To plan content in line with data available; to use analytics reports to help judge the performance of this content and inform future content proposals.
• To ensure that all content produced has SEO considered.
• To keep in contact and build relationships with the wider BU teams and stay up to date with upcoming products, design themes and business priorities, and to use this information to help inform content planning.
• Ensure that all rich content creates seamless customer journeys and is mindful of all other creative content the M&S customer might consume.
• Responsible for briefing content/asset requirements for ‘story’ lead features into the creative agency.
• Digital editorial experience and ability to write and produce engaging content with a commercial focus.
• Copy writing skills across editorial and commercial content with a digital focus and consideration of SEO.
• Knowledge of trends and developments in product areas.
• Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects and react quickly to changing priorities.
• A sound knowledge of SEO and the relationship of this to content.
• Commercial understanding and working to buying and marketing critical paths.
• Experience of working across multiple teams and business areas to achieve the overall business strategy.
• Ability to develop relationships with appropriate areas and stakeholders.
• Ability to work with reactionary trading changes, resulting in prioritising workload.
• Knowledge of competitors and what gold standard content looks like.
• Confident in analysing and reporting information and use analytics tools such as Omniture.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 12TH FEBRUARY 2021
All submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!