- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Contract - FTC 6 Months
Founded in Florence, Italy, in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s leading luxury brands. Following the House’s centenary, Gucci forges ahead into the next hundred years, continuing to redefine luxury while celebrating the creativity, Italian craftsmanship, and innovation at the core of its values.
As Merchandising Intern you will be responsible for monitoring the commercial performance of the Northern Europe Hub. As an integral part of the Merchandising team your analysis of reports and KPI data will support in implementing solutions. This role also contributes to the creation of action plans and works in a timely manner in order to adhere to deadlines.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
- Support the Senior Merchandising Manager and Merchandiser with sales reporting, sell through / competitor analysis and the follow up of action plans
- Monitor sales, inventory and delivery status and liaise with Inventory planning, Visual Merchandising to ensure strong product launches
- Be a support for the follow-up of ad hoc product requests from the stores
- Work closely with the stores to consolidate product feedback in order to review business needs and to implement action plans
- Ensure proactive learning and development to maintain product knowledge
- Stay current with the local market, latest collections and pricing strategies
- Visit and work closely with stores to partner on product training to selling staff to develop store expertise
- Constant monitoring of competition and new trends
- Buying activities: Assistance in the preparation of pre-showroom analysis on performance by product line, function, size and so on. Post-buying sell-in analysis and support in the preparation of the buying recap documents
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent in an Analytical discipline
- The ability to prioritise in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Analytical & solutions focused
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Experience in the fashion industry would be advantageous
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You’re invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are
Start date: 2023-11-13
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!