Online Merchandising Coordinator
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Kate Spade New York is looking for a Retail Online Merchandising Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting with website merchandising, marketing and content for the growing retail ecommerce business. This position will report to the Online Trading Manager.
About Kate Spade:
Kate Spade New York is a luxury fashion house whose mission is to empower women and girls around the world by putting mental health at the heart of their social impact work.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
- Bi-Monthly upload of new products on UK and EU Retail sites ensuring proper presentation of the online assortment, including product information, category information and website merchandising to ensure the site is maintained to a high standard.
- Prepare for site refreshes by building the navigation, search re-directs, merchandising and trend shops and managing the item set up process (catalog, product attribution).
- Work with our translations agency to ensure our German, French, Spanish and Italian sites are fully translated and to a high standard.
- Work with our partners in New York on setting up promotions and new product/category launches.
- Work with our partners in New York & Europe on creative for homepages, promotions and campaigns to ensure site is reflective of business priorities.
- Ad-hoc research of our competitor online activity.
- Weekly site review to monitor site, reporting any operational/testing issues that arise.
- Additional ad hoc website tasks as required, including testing of new functionality and analysis of competitor tools/functionalities we should be looking to develop.
- Optimize on-site search, as well the cross-/up-sell products on the site
- Working closely across all functions of the business, both in NY and EU.
- Deliver weekly reporting on site performance for cross-functional and team meetings, leveraging all available analytics platforms to provide relevant and actionable insights.
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an eCommerce or digital focused role.
- Experience working independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of working in a global company/brand and/or online startup.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-orientated.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and have a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong problem solving skills; proactive and take initiative.
- Ability to act quickly to last minute requests and changes.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Prior experience with Demandware platform would be advantageous
An outstanding professional will have…
- Experience of working with U.S based head office
- Additional European language skills
- Experience of ecommerce platform migration
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!