Photo Studio Intern
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Founded in 2009, Reformation is a revolutionary lifestyle brand that proves fashion and sustainability can coexist. They combine stylish, vintage-inspired designs with sustainable practices, releasing limited-edition collections for individuals who want to look beautiful and live sustainably. Setting an example for the industry, Reformation remains at the forefront of innovation in sustainable fashion—running the first sustainable factory in Los Angeles, using deadstock and eco fabrics, tracking and sharing the environmental impact of every product, and investing in the people who make this revolution possible.
At Ref, they put people first. They know you can’t innovate and do cool stuff without having everyone on board. So they work to create a culture where everyone feels like they belong and where their voices are truly valued. They build an inclusive culture together and make a real impact along the way.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
The Reformation Photo Studio Intern
Assist team members with day-to-day operations in running a high-volume photography studio, including set building and lighting design, maintenance of equipment, and execution of our shoots and creative concepts. You’ll work together with all members of Reformation’s larger creative team, including art directors, stylists, etc.
- Based in Los Angeles, CA
- Ability to work on set a minimum of three (3) days per week
- Be enrolled in a two or four-year accredited college or university in a related major or field of study
- A passion for all things photography and the image making process, technically and creatively
- A keen eye for fashion and creative trends
- A strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cohesively within a team
- Ability to take initiative and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift and carefully manage on-set equipment, including props, stages, stands, lighting, etc.
- Proficiency with Capture One, Photoshop, and Canon/Nikon systems
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Hands-on experience with both strobe (Profoto) and continuous lighting a plus
- Interest in production (photo and video), casting, location scouting, set design/prop styling
- Aptitude for organization, multi tasking, managing schedules budgets
- Intern orientation and experience supported by the People team
- Dedicated mentors throughout the intern project
- At least 2x/month intern engagement opportunities (e.g. Executive speakers, networking sessions, trainings)
- Mission based company and a casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- US$25 x hour
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation to: email@example.com
If you are also a creative candidate, please also submit a link to your portfolio.
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!