- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
You have the opportunity to work for a highly respected, leading London-based luxury communications agency with expertise in fine jewellery, watches and accessories.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
You will work closely with Account Executives and Account Managers supporting them in both day-to-day tasks and implementing strategies. This is a busy and varied role that offers great development in understanding the inner workings of a luxury PR agency.
- Sample and showroom management
- Shoot logistic management- this will include liaising directly with clients
- Internal reporting
- Monitor, compile and scan press clippings for all clients
- Managing client folders
- Event planning – Supporting senior team members on the planning and execution of events
- Press release writing and media alert creation
- Opportunity to liaise with press on confirming credits.
- Any other ad-hoc duties within the PR sphere
You need to be passionate about the industry with an understanding and appreciation of the luxury world. Working closely with shoes, bags, fine jewellery and watches means you will need to be meticulous in your working and incredibly detail orientated.
- Meticulous organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Solid digital and social media understanding
- Proactive, personable and willing to understand all elements of the business and integrate with all departments
- Ability to liaise with EBPR team members, members of press and clients
- Genuine industry interest
- Strong written communication skills
3-month duration, London minimum wage. Central London office location, 5 days a week.
All submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!