- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
B2B Media Ltd is a leading luxury fashion and lifestyle PR and communications consultancy that specialise in global public relations, VIP relations, digital marketing, entertainment marketing and social media.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
B2B Media Ltd is looking for a PR Intern. You will work closely with Account Executives and Account Managers supporting them in both day-to-day tasks and implementing strategies. This is a busy and varied role that offers great development in understanding the inner workings of a luxury PR agency.
As a PR Intern, you will be responsible for:
– Sample and showroom management
– Shoot logistic management- this will include liaising directly with clients
– Internal reporting
– Monitor, compile and scan press clippings for all clients
– Managing client folders
– Event planning – Supporting senior team members on the planning and execution of events
– Press release writing and media alert creation
– Opportunity to liaise with press on confirming credits.
– Any other ad-hoc duties within the PR sphere
– Manage client coverage and reporting to stakeholders
– Contribute to media monitoring and sourcing opportunities for our brands
– Meticulous organizational skills and ability to multi-task
– Solid digital and social media understanding
– Proactive, personable and willing to understand all elements of the business and integrate with all departments
– Ability to liaise with EBPR team members, members of press and clients
– Genuine industry interest
– Strong written communication skills
You need to be passionate about the industry with an understanding and appreciation of the luxury world. Working closely with fashion brands means you will need to be meticulous in your working and incredibly detail orientated.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
All submissions to: email@example.com
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!