- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Contract - FTC 6 Months
Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in Paris in 1992. An artist and craftsman with a true passion for shoes, his designs are unique and instantly recognizable, thanks in part to their signature and now trademarked red lacquered soles. The collections for both men and women combine wit, glamour, elegance and technical proficiency like no other. 2014 welcomed the launched of Christian Louboutin Beaute with its first nail colour, Rouge Louboutin. The collection has continued to diversify since then with the launch of lip in 2015, fragrance in 2016 and more recently a wonderful eye collection in 2017. With an extensive range of collections, Christian Louboutin now counts more than 130 boutiques globally.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Christian Louboutin is recruiting for a Press Intern for a 6-month paid position. The intern who fills this position should expect to learn the field from top to bottom and will finish this internship program ready to enter any fast-paced press office. It’s essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication and organisation skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details.
- To support the Christian Louboutin Press Team on all current activity Co-ordinate extensive sample trafficking using Fashion GPS
- Calling back and organising all sample returns
- Respond to daily sample requests for editorial and celebrity loans Search and scan for press clippings
- Compile daily print, online and social media reports
- Maintain a tidy press showroom at all times
- Process and upload new sample deliveries to Fashion GPS
- Respond to credit requests and update confirmed editorial and celebrity trackers Be available to work on and support events and projects as needed
- Be available to assist other departments and cover reception as needed Monitor brand and target social media and digital channels
Applicants must have strong communication and writing skills, be proactive, organised, and have a good understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!