- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
The Producer will work within the Brand Communication Team to coordinate content production
across all channels, to required budgets, deadlines and creative expectations needed by all
departments. This includes Seasonal shows and presentations, lookbook shoots, video, ecommerce
shoots, flat product shoots as well brand marketing events.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
- Assist Head of Production in producing end-to-end still and video content, across fashion,
accessories and eyewear.
- On set assistance to the Head of Production
- End to end production on ecommerce shoots including shoot schedules, shot lists and sample
- Coordination of collection and call ins arriving on set and being collected
- Optioning teams/studios etc.
- Signing of confidentiality agreements
- Plan, prioritise and manage workloads across multiple productions at any one time.
- Draw up production budgets, schedules & critical paths to ensure smooth running productions
and clear communication to the wider business.
- Negotiate competitive rates and associated usage rights with preferred partners across each
production, ensuring projects always remain on budget and to schedule.
- Location scouting for all location shoots
- Assist with in house casting.
- Booking of travel.
- Process invoices, raise PO’s and track all payments – working closely with the Finance
- Manage spend with Finance. Reconcile all budgets against forecast.
- Accurately and confidently communicate creative ideas to suppliers on behalf of the creative
team when required – i.e presenting storyboards/creative briefs
- Management and administration of contracts, usage rights and other legal requirements
- Preparation of presentations for approval meetings
- Basic Artworking including resizing of assets, formatting and alterations
- Forming templates for website assets
- Content creation for social marketing
- Working across Post production including Tracking of retouching and other assets through
post production, organising & filing of assets, ensuring all assets match the correct
specifications for victoriabeckham.com and relevant press and delivery of assets to teams
- Keep the production team and creative teams up to date with inspirational new campaigns,
photographers, new technology, new faces, and fresh up-coming talent.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in content creation and production management
- Experience across content formats: visual and video production with an understanding of the
entire stills and video production process, from concepting to post production.
- Experience producing high quality content from brief to delivery, ideally in the fashion or
luxury sector including still life, beauty and RTW.
- Artworking and formatting experience
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop & In Design particularly for presentation
retouching mark ups and resizing of assets.
- Extremely organized, methodical and pro-active, paying strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional time management & project management/organisational abilities.
- Capable of working well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to comprehend basic legal documents and production insurance requirements.
- Have an excellent understanding of budgets, industry standard rates and the relevant usage
rights across all bought media and social channels.
- Have good existing relationships in the production world
- Excellent English language: writing & editing skills.
- Experience of working directly with crew, photographers, agents, videographers, directors,
production companies and post production houses on both large and smaller scale projects.
- Enjoy working in a team environment and contributing to the team’s ideas.
*You may be required to additional duties/tasks as necessary to meet the business needs*
All submissions to: email@example.com
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!