Production Assistant Intern
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Blanc is a creative magazine and platform that presents a diverse and underrepresented perspective of the fashion, art and music world. Blanc is a quarterly print magazine showcasing a variety of talent both established and undiscovered from various countries across the world.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Blanc is seeking a Production Assistant Intern to work remotely (from NYC) five days per week, helping with daily tasks ranging from office organization to the preparation for upcoming photoshoots. This position will work closely with the Editor In Cheif and Fashion Editor. Candidates for this position should be a team player, highly organized, and have keen attention to detail. This Fashion Internship lasts for 3 months, with an opportunity to extend to 6 months.
– Support the production team on all productions for our print edition and online editorial stories. Responsibilities will include liaising with agents for photographers, stylists, models, and glam artists, creating call sheets, securing COI’s, securing permits for locations, handling invoices and advances, scouting etc.
– Help build and maintain creative decks and archives of talent and ideas for future shoots
– Research photographers, stylists, prop stylists, set designers, locations and add to creative decks
– BA degree or equivalent work experience in Production and or Photo Editing
– Editorial, Agency, or start-up background is a plus
– Interest in fashion, photography, and social media content
All submissions to: email@example.com
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!