- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
One of the world’s leading fashion stores, Harvey Nichols has a reputation for offering the best-edited selection of the most prestigious brands across fashion, beauty and food with one of their main ambition being to deliver the best leading content to their customers and the industry.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
You will be part of the Creative Content team at Harvey Nichols where your role will be to work under the guidance of the Creative Content Editor to support the team and wider business by co-ordinating the production and bookings of creative photo-shoots, ensuring post-production schedules are adhered to and final image asset delivery meets deadlines.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the Creative Content Editor and Head of Creative and Content to produce all photo shoots across all BAU business, seasonal campaigns and special projects.
- Support the Creative Content Editor in sourcing, approaching, briefing and negotiating with the approved creative teams.
- Co-ordinate the beginning to end production of all internal and external shoots within set budget, monitoring all shoot budgets to ensure departmental budgets are adhered to.
- Co-ordinate all bookings for creative teams including photographers, set design, props, models, hair, makeup, and nails.
- Ensure all shoot production admin, including studio, locations, equipment/lighting, call sheets, transport, couriers and catering is arranged and booked.
- Co-ordinating post-production in order to ensure post-production schedules are agreed and image delivery meets deadlines.
- Attend photo shoots where required to co-ordinate on-set production.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with creative, artist and model agencies.
- Maintain the shoot and creative production schedule to stay abreast of upcoming projects and support the Creative Content Editor and the wider team with planning.
- Maintain a detailed record of all agency contracts, agreements and usage rights and have a thorough understanding of copyright law relating to usage rights, regularly seeking legislation updates to ensure the business adheres to these rules and regulations.
- Ensure all pictures are credited where relevant and according to best practice.
- Work with the Creative Content Assistant to support the team and save down imagery for creative content purposes.
- Work closely with external and internal teams to organise the final saved imagery folders, maintain the appropriate access and editing, so that only retouched, high res imagery is used in asset creation across all platforms.
- General production administration as required.
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive and you may be asked to carry out any other reasonable request by your line manager or a member of the Harvey Nichols management team. The contents of this job description may alter from time to time in accordance with the business requirements.
A bit about your experience:
- Proven production experience in retail, publishing or creative agency environment covering Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle.
- A comprehensive understanding and interest in the luxury fashion and wider luxury goods industry
- Solid relationships with creative agencies, production teams and photographers.
- Experience in working to stringent budgets
- A good understanding of digital and printed design requirements
- Demonstrate strong time management skills to meet tight deadlines
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Should ideally be educated to degree level
A bit about you:
- A confident, self-starter who can proceed with projects without guidance
- Demonstrate good judgment, initiative and professionalism.
- Meets stringent deadlines while having the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Face problems and challenges with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and remain approachable and helpful to others.
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Diligent and self-motivated.
- A pro-active individual demonstrating initiative and imagination
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
Flexible working and competitive salary
Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
All submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!