SENIOR CREATIVE CONTENT STRATEGIST
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Amazon Fashion EU was launched in 2016, offering its own label fashion as well as more than 200 brands including Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and Levi’s. The retailer offers men and women’s clothing, shoes, watches, jewellery and luggage.
In 2020, Amazon launched ‘Luxury Stores’ in the US with Oscar De La Renta as it’s first label, giving customers the opportunity to buy luxury wares through Amazon’s website.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Amazon Fashion EU is seeking a talented, experienced, and self-directed Sr. Creative Content Manager/Strategist to generate innovative and effective marketing campaigns across platforms and mediums, driving traffic, awareness, and engagement. If you love fashion marketing, have a knack for combining the right message with the right visual, for the right customer, enjoy hands-on content production work, then this is the role for you.
As Senior Creative Content Manager/Strategist, you will play a significant role in engaging customers and creating best-in-class content campaigns via social media, on-site, email and digital marketing initiatives. You will serve as a stakeholder on content and messaging across Fashion-concepting, creating, and sourcing content that inspires Amazon’s customers.
Together with other Senior Content Managers, you will plan the 12-month seasonal roadmap, blending category and business priorities with customer-relevant edits and curations. Working with Art Directors, you will pitch shoot concepts, and manage the production of the content campaigns end-to-end. You will lead styling of all looks, and lead onsite curations of products, building on-trend storefronts and edits. If you love stills photography, video and fashion films, styling and curations with a healthy dose of social-first content, this is the role for you.
In addition to collaborating cross-functionally with retail, marketing, and creative stakeholders, you will develop, execute and
manage seasonal editorial and promotional shoots, social-media content, and lead projects across all Amazon’s channels. You will develop inspiring copy and messaging strategies, produce and prioritise projects, and invent novel approaches to connecting with customers.
Key to success in this role is the ability to understand what messages are most relevant and how to deliver creative content in the most engaging manner.
The right candidate (f/m/d) will be detail-oriented, data-driven, and capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction and work well with multiple teams. In addition to having first-class written and verbal communication skills, you will have hands on experience leading fashion photo shoots, be able to prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, acting as both producer, editor and content strategist.
For this position, Amazon Fashion EU expects:
• 8+ years of experience in apparel-based online marketing and content creation
• Proven experience in shoot production, both stills and video
• Proven experience leading styling and curation teams
• Proven experience in campaign strategy development and demonstrated innovation in campaign marketing, evolving from season to season
• Proven experience in setting strategy and content direction per channel
• Proven experience in cross-team collaboration, working across an organization as an effective project manager
• Ability to curate selection and produce editorial content
• Ability to lead copywriters and written marketing communications
• Excel in a fast-paced environment
Further qualifications would be a plus:
• Editorial and/or content management experience in a fashion publication or retail organization
• Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back up feature and customer segment recommendations
• Familiarity with digital marketing and site merchandising. This may include experience managing onsite marketing, social media and website content management projects.
• Proven experience in engaging with influencers to produce multi-channel content
• Experience managing complexity in large companies as well as small, entrepreneurial organizations
• Proficient at Excel, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly
HOW TO APPLY?
Please apply with a CV. All submissions to: email@example.com.
Amazon Fashion EU is an equal opportunities employer. Amazon Fashion EU believes passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and makes recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. They value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and a successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check.