- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
A.I PR is a public relations and communications agency based in Shoreditch and represents a range of luxury brands including Loewe, J.W.Anderson, Kenzo, and Acne.
A.I PR is offering a 3 month PR showroom assistant role for students undertaking their industry work placement to work within A.I PR’s PR press samples team, assisting with sample management and general day-to-day office duties.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Sample Management and Trafficking:
– Booking booking in and booking out garments / looks to magazines, VIP talent and clients. Liaising with Junior Account Executives to effectively manage these tasks.
– Checking for press coverage, scanning and filing press clippings. Monitoring online articles and galleries as well as social media content and research.
– Helping ensure the showroom is merchandised and tidy at all times, especially for meetings, stylist and VIP appointments.
– Assistance with client events and shows during London Fashion Week, Press Days, Exhibitions and Store Launches.
– A.I PR will teach you how to use Fashion GPS, a software used throughout the fashion PR industry. You will predominantly use it for sample trafficking, but will also learn the many other ways it benefits our business.
What you will learn / A.I PR will teach you?
– How to merchandise the showroom and individual brands so that the collections are presentable at all times.
– You will learn what it takes to work on a live event. How to manage a guest list and attendees, work off a seating plan and adapt quickly and professionally to unexpected changes that can occur.
– You will learn valuable workload management skills needed when operating within a fast-paced office. A.I PR will show you how to prioritise assignments to complete tasks in a timely manner and support you in your development by working closely alongside you.
– How to conduct research on varying topics and how to condense the information into an easily understandable format.
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply with a CV, cover letter and availability. All submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org