- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
A.I PR is a public relations and communications agency based in Shoreditch and represents a range of luxury brands including Loewe, J.W.Anderson, Kenzo, and Acne.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
Here's what you'll do
Your main role will be to assist with internal sample management, prepare gifting, forward press coverage, visual merchandise the showroom and general office and showroom duties.
Main Tasks of The Job:
- Support day-to-day running of the showroom, which will include general office procedures such as answering the door, keeping supplies stocked and recycling.
- Visual merchandise all clients’ samples in the appropriate way. Check the condition of samples and flag any that may require repair or dry cleaning, iron/steam samples, if necessary and input samples into the internal inventory software
- Inputting of samples into the internal inventory software.
- Manage incoming and outgoing deliveries to the showroom.
- Support the Account Executives in management of samples within the showroom, including assisting with send-outs and returns.
The ideal candidate
AI are looking for candidates who are looking for PR experience or just those who want to gain some industry experience.
This is a paid, minimum wage internship that can last from 1-3 months.
How to apply
All submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org