Social Media Manager
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
ellesse was founded in Italy in 1959 by Leonardo Servadio.
With a dream of creating the world’s most stylish sportswear, ellesse pioneered athleisure, and was one of the first brands to display the logo on the outside of clothes.
ellesse became part of the Pentland Brands family in 1994, bringing Italian style and tailoring to sportswear.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
- Plan all content publishing working in close partnership with other members of the Global Brand team and agencies
- Own publishing across platforms from planning, drafting, scheduling to publishing, monitoring and reporting
- Manage the community across all social channels including customer care support and all direct enquiries
- Contribute and participate in brand strategy sessions bringing innovative and exciting ideas to the table
- Support in the production of content
- Find and commission relevant talent for social content, manage relationships and facilitate legal obligations
- Lead on social listening inputs and reporting
- Monitor social media networks for competitor and industry news and viral content
- Drive innovation opportunities
- Maintain the social media calendar
- 5+ years of experience in a social role preferably in sport, lifestyle or fashion
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise a large amount of tasks in an effective way
- Keen interest in emerging platforms and technologies
- Strong knowledge of social media metrics and content performance
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Experience working with youth audiences and/or at a culture brand
All submissions to: email@example.com
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!