Social Media Specialist
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Next is looking for someone who is passionate about social media and loves to create content that will live on @lifeatnext. The Social Media Specialist will work within the Employer Brand team and report into the Senior Social Media Specialist. The role will require you to work with other key stakeholders in HR, Communication teams and at Director level. We offer flexible working options with this role, including home working.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
- Create creative and engaging social content for the @lifenext media accounts and the Employer Brand campaigns.
- Produce innovative, well written copy that is both timely and relevant for our social platforms and ensure it fits with the NEXT tone of voice and the Employer Brand.
- Help manage the internal influencer community to capture the full picture of working at NEXT.
- You’ll be responsible for the scheduling and creation of all social media content and writing the copy to support it. In addition you will be the digital voice of Life at NEXT and respond to our community on all social media channels.
- Create video content and capture images to drive engagement and awareness of Life at NEXT on all its social media channels.
- Analyse and report on the social media platforms and identify opportunities that we can then build content and strategies around.
- Frequently update and manage the community on job sites such as Glassdoor, Indeed and Stack Overflow
- Proven experience in a social media role, preferably for an employer brand but not essential.
- A huge passion and knowledge of social media platforms; Tiktok, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn – must be on top of the latest social media trends and have an understanding of algorithms and best practices.
- Excellent copywriting skills – plus the ability to proofread.
- A natural content creator who has no trouble coming up with new ideas and loves creative exploration.
- A competent communicator with the ability to manage upwards, plus has fantastic presentation skills – both verbally and digitally.
- A great work ethic, namely; a motivated team player and proactive both when working in a team and independent.
- Prides themselves on being organised and has no issue with time keeping.
- Skills in using adobe software such as Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, Photoshop and Illustrator, to edit and create content.
- Experience using social media scheduling tools such as Sprout Social, Later.com or similar.
- Someone who is super confident and enthusiastic with a natural ability to talk to people from all walks of life
- Experience of using data and analytics to inform planning and decision making.
- Google Analytics
- Optimising content for SEO
- Final Cut Pro/Premiere Pro – video editing skills.
- A good understanding and knowledge of Employer Branding and how it operates.
- Knowledge of paid social (Meta, LinkedIn and TikTok)
If you wish to apply, click HERE
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!