- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
Style PR, is a full service PR Marketing agency with a diverse portfolio of clients in fashion and accessories is looking to hire a Sr. Publicist to join their LA office.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
- Supporting Owners with all aspects of the day to day
- New / Existing Client Management
- Strong Writing and Grammar Skills
- Strong organization skills
- Detailed Meeting Note-taking for client recaps
- Scheduled client recaps
- Assisting in the development of PR strategies
- Managing production schedules for clients and ensuring plans are executed in a timely manner
- Pitching and securing media placements
- Press releases for VIP placements, editor and stylist pitches
- Media list development and constant organizing + updating
- Ongoing online & social media research
- General weekly blasts
- Hire and manage interns duties and schedules
The ideal candidate for Sr. Publicisthas 5+ years of agency or account management experience in PR/Marketing. A high level of professionalism is expected as the candidate will manage new and existing clients.
- Comes with a strong media database of strong relationships with editors
- Strong in social networking, event press, generating buzz/viral awareness
- Strong writing skills are a must for press releases, media alerts + pitches
- Create client strategy decks + plans / Organizational goal-driven calendars
- Strong online / social media research skills
- Passionate about fashion and pop culture
- Detail oriented; meets deadlines, punctual in daily schedule + meetings.
- Commission % on signing new business
- Monthly parking allowance
- Cover Letter
- Three professional references
- Examples of Latest Press Placements
- Writing samples
All submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM!