Brand Marketing Manager WW
- Posted on:
- Open until:
- Type of employment
A digital first marketing role helping to shape the future of Stella McCartney by bringing outside of fashion thinking into the business. Creating and driving strategic marketing and connecting all parts of the business from initial concept to global execution. The role will create campaigns that touch every part of the business from content to e-com – events to new product collaborations.
The Brand Marketing Manager will sit within the global marketing team at Stella McCartney, which is responsible for all marketing initiatives across the brand, worldwide – including China.
A result driven data driven approach is essential – combined with a wide cultural understanding that can be applied to innovative new work.
A digital native who will have experience of connecting to gen-z and millennials as well as established luxury consumers. You will understand the array of digital platforms and the bespoke/ native approach needed to resonate.
Reporting into the Global Marketing Director, you will be responsible for supporting the planning, development and implementation of the global omnichannel marketing strategy for all brand initiatives.
You should be a FMA member in order to see a full vacancy and apply for the job.
- Alongside the Global Marketing Director, develop and manage the global marketing plan across all brand categories to increase brand exposure and drive commercial KPIs, ensuring measurable results.
- Bring fresh ideas approach and thinking to the business.
- A never say no attitude – always striving to solve problems and go the extra mile so the team and the business can succeed.
- Lead & develop innovative digitally marketing plans cross functionally to raise brand awareness, acquire and retain consumers and drive sales.
- Project manage all global marketing campaigns – connecting all parts of the business.
- Responsible for overseeing the 360 global marketing & communications calendar, ensuring effective management of dates with relevant stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Act as the gatekeeper of the marketing department ensuring regular flow of Internal communication and departmental objectives across.
- Alongside Content and Commercial teams, identify, develop and implement key product storytelling focuses establishing consistent channel messaging and category alignment, and ensuring content is connected to commerce seasonally.
- The lead in creating and briefing strategic marketing and communications plans globally.
- Working closely with all Department Leads & Head of Creative Services, assist with the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with plans, commitments and goals.
- Manage departmental presentations for senior management and distribution to the wider Communications & Marketing teams.
- Perform regular market, trends and competitive analysis and monitor best practices in the market.
- Experience in marketing and/or communications, with a solid background/expertise within digital sphere
- 360 marketing experience (digital, social, activations, retail, partnerships, etc.).
- Extensive project management and operational experience, detailed oriented, proficient in collaborating and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Proficient skills in project planning documents, with proficiency in excel, PowerPoint, and other project management tools.
- Strong communications skills; ability to confidently communicate and manage various stakeholders and partners across all levels of the global business in a timely manner.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commercially minded – able to understand business priorities and effectively build campaigns that drive results.
- Experience in working in fast-paced, agile commercial environments – with a proven track record of being able to quickly respond to business/market needs and problem solve with creative marketing solutions.
- Dedicated individual with a high work ethic, integrity and reliability with a “hands on” attitude.
Systems and essentials
- Experience in working with global markets.
- Brand Marketing.
- Project Management Tools.
- Digital/Tech experience.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & HOW TO APPLY
Closing date: 24 March 2021
All submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stella McCartney teams are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment in which all of our voices are heard. Where people can work to their maximum potential by offering equal opportunities for growth and fair pay. For them, it is about appreciating what is different in others and also what we have in common. They hire people who want to change things, disrupt the norm, who are naturally confident with a positive attitude. Their decisions respect all people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, social or political belief, or world view.